Never stand in line for a simple fix again!
Introducing Residential Remote Support (RRS) with Business Class Support & Antivirus for Home.
- What is RRS? Using our remote software, myITsource technicians can fix most computer problems on your device as long as your computer is powered on and connected to a high speed internet connection.
- What Does RSS Include? RRS includes best of breed, enterprise class Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software & myITsource remote support software.
- How do I Get Help? myITsource Help Desk can be reached by email, toll-free phone, or through the support application.
- How does RSS Work? We’ll diagnose the problem and issue a quote. Upon receipt of payment, a myITsource remote support technician will fix the problem.
- When Can I Get Help? Services operate during regular business hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday to Friday.
- What Can’t We Fix? Most issues can be solved remotely by our technicians. Unfortunately, hardware or sever software issues will still require a trip to the Service Department.
- Is RSS secure? myITsource supports numerous organizations with these applications. These organizations range in size from small to enterprise offices in Manitoba. Our technicians are already trusted with handling sensitive data from business across Manitoba. We are bringing that corporate level of security and trust to you.
- What does RSS Cost? The RRS software package is $100 for a 1-year subscription. RRS rates are the same as instore service rates.
Sign Up Today
If you are interested in our Residential Remote Support program, complete and submit the form below. Fields marked with a * are required. A sales representative will contact you within one business day.
If you have questions, or would like to sign up by phone, please call toll-free 1.866.928.1040 or email email@example.com